Website BW PAPERSYSTEMS
Inspired People. Superior Solutions. Lasting Commitment.
Field Service Engineer (m/f)
BW Papersystems, a division of Barry-Wehmiller, combines strong brands, innovative technologies, and long-standing experience to create industrial paper machines and equipment for the sheeting & packaging, stationery, book binding, security documents, and corrugating & finishing industries.
BW Papersystems is a combination of 11 brands that create comprehensive paper processing solutions.
· Specific duties for this position include the installation and commissioning of corrugated/carton production equipment, on-site service, and troubleshooting.
· 100% of work will be on client site. There is no company facility to work from when not on site.
· Knowledge of electronic and electricity
· This position requires fluent spoken and written English and Spanish language skills, and any further language skills are advantageous. Applicants must be computer literate and possess a valid driving license.
· Candidates must be able to go to the US for training courses running either January or June
· They must be able to obtain visas for countries like the US, Australia, and the Middle East.
We are happy to evaluate the whole spectrum of candidates from fresh graduates -no experienced-, 1-2 years’ experience and experienced engineers.